That's kinda how my life feels right now physically - travelling between four cities on an almost-daily basis, but the emotions are settling down into a pleasant, mellow (yet still very chaotic) state. I'm kinda torn these days, and the universe's doing nothing to sway me one way or another. I'm dying for party - preferably the 'dance all night, wake up at noon' type, and looking forward to finally seeing the play "Master and Margarita", although it's still a month away.
Things I realized:
1. People change.
2. If you're lucky, there's always gonna be people who'll help you out when you fall. They won't always be the same people, and they might not be the people who helped you out in the past - but there will be somebody who cares enough.
3. Communication is everything. If you don't ask for what you want, you won't get it. And asking isn't the same as demanding.
4. You have the right to feel hurt.
5. Sometimes, some small things aren't worth fighting over just for the principle (and I almost can't believe I'm saying that).
- Deluge - warrior of the Spring Court
- dinosaur booklet
- water fairy dress
- Nightmare bunny (cause I got a cute toy-bunny to cuddle at night, and I kinda imagine him nibbling at nightmares...)
I'm anxious to see how the studies and...everything else will go.